Condo Insurance

Do you own a condo or looking to buy one? Make sure you understand your condo coverage, also called an H-06 policy.

Your coverage covers you when your association stops. Typically, associations by-laws vary but generally they will cover structure, buildings and common areas. You are responsible for the inside of the unit from the drywall to the inside of the unit.

Statz Agency can help you understand your associations’ by-laws by reading the fine print and making sure you have the best coverage for your condo or town home!

Contact an Insurance Professional