Select Page

Specialty Dwelling Insurance

Do you own a rental property or a vacant home?

Did you know a typical homeowners insurance policy will not work? You need a Specialty Dwelling Insurance Policy. Statz Agency is here to get you covered.

Basically if you do not live in the house, you have to have a Specialty Dwelling Policy!

Some common scenarios:

    • Rental Properties
    • Vacant Homes
    • Seasonal & Vacation Homes
    • Older & Lower value Homes
    • Credit Problems
    • Homes Under Construction

Contact an Insurance Professional